Do We Have Funerals?
For thousands of years, funerals have been a means
of expressing our beliefs, thoughts, and feelings about the death of someone
The Funeral Ceremony:
- Helps us acknowledge that someone we love has died
- Allows us to say goodbye
- Provides a social support system for us and other friends and family
- Allows us to search for the meaning of life and death
- Offers continuity and hope for the living
- Meaningful funeral ceremonies are rites of passage. They help us move
life before death to life after death. The funeral provides us a safe
place to express our feelings of loss.
We at the James J. Palmeri Funeral Home are:
- Locally owned and managed with a full time professional staff of licensed
funeral directors and embalmers. We are your neighbors and people you
can depend on … today and tomorrow.
- One of our licensed staff is available to greet you and answer your
telephone calls… 24 hours a day.
- We have a prearrangement counselor ready to serve families with complete
and personalized plans.
- Our convenient location is designed to provide our families with ample
space and amenities. We take special pride in providing a clean and
- We care about the people of our community. Our commitment to the community
extends beyond our profession. We make a special effort to be involved
with service organizations that improve the quality of life for the